Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 2011


This has been the best summer so far.  I felt like I missed out on a lot of play time with Jaxon last summer because I was pregnant with Stella.  There were so many doctor appointments and I was so darn hot, I couldn't run around outside as much.

But this summer has been a blast.  We've been spending as much time outside as we can. We've be swimming, to parks, the Magic House, story times and picked peaches at Eckert's.  We watched the fireworks in downtown Kirkwood on the 4th. 

On the 18th, my little 4 pound baby boy turned 3!  He's also out of diapers, which of course means he's "not a baby" :D We spent his birthday at his Papa and 'bo Mimi's house.  The following weekend his Grandma and Tavo threw him a party, as well.  He had a blast at both parties and now loves to run around singing "Happy Birthday".  He cracks us up, he seems to love making people laugh :)

My three year old "reading" us his favorite story.

Stella is growing way too fast, also. She's my little night owl and hangs out with me when I can't sleep.  I'm finding it hard to believe that I need to start planning her first birthday.  

These kids have been playing hard and pass out at bed time.


No comments:

Post a Comment