Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's nice to meet you.

So, I’m going to jump on this blog bandwagon.  Not because I have anything profound or even clever to say.  Mostly, because I figure this is a fun way to document my family’s life, milestones and adventures.  I also hope when my babies grow up they can read all this and realize there is some method to my parenting madness.  

On with the introductions.  My name is Cathy, I’m Jaxon and Stella’s Mama and Nick’s wife.  I’m not very good at describing who I am, because I’m still discovering that myself.  What I can tell you is that my family is number one.  Everything that I am and do are because of them.   My husband is wonderful and indescribable.  He is my best friend, we laugh a lot and get each other.  If anyone ever happen to listen in on a conversation of ours, they would probably be pretty concerned or confused.  Jaxon started it all.  My first born, my tiny 4 pound baby. He made me a mom in 2008 and continues to teach me what exactly that means.  Stella Raine is our family’s latest addition.  This strong and peaceful little girl was born in late 2010. 

My family and I are changing the way we live in order to become healthy, happier, less wasteful and live a more sustainable life.  To do so, we try to follow a Paleo menu (think Hunter-Gatherer), which I regularly sabotage but I’m working on that!  We are also making changes  by reducing the amount of chemicals we use and waste we create.  Follow along with us on our journey back to natural living!

Best,
Cathy

4 comments:

  1. Nice to 'meet' you too! I jumped on the mama-blogging bandwagon last year and while I've kept up with it only intermittently (always writing posts in my head but often not getting them onto the computer before I forget them), it's been a fun way to connect with other moms!
    I'd love a visit from you sometime!
    http://mamabubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting via Adventures in Mommyhood and I'm now following you on GFC. Welcome to blogging world! I've only been blogging a little over two months. It will be your new obsession ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for the support! :)

    ReplyDelete